> After 38 years of creating and delivering training courses for IBM mainframe
> (OS/360 through z/OS) application programmers, The Trainer's Friend, Inc. is
> going out of business.

> It's been a merry ride, giving us the chance to meet and work with talented
> and dedicated people in hundreds of companies, dozens of states, and ten
> foreign countries. Thanks to all the people and
> companies we've worked with.

Hi Steve,

Sad to hear this. Thanks for everything you did for the Assembler community! I
hope you'll continue to contribute to this list.

Regards,

Fred!
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.