On 8/16/2014 12:35 PM, Peter Hunkeler wrote:
In order to check at assembly time, the parameter given via the WORKL=
parameter _must_ be a "self defining term".

Currently I'm asking for a 3-4 digit value (there's a lower limit the macro
needs).

AIF (LGENMAC,LE,&WORKL).GOODPARM

I didn't know or remember that works. However, the macro generates multiple
labels, as shown in the snippet I posted upon Lizette's request. Will this work?
          AIF (W&K&SYSNDX.L,LE,&WORKL).GOODPARM

I'll try I succeed this way.

--
Peter Hunkeler

Of course, if can calculate the length you don't need the WORKL argument!

-Steve Comstock