On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:06:58 -0600 Paul Gilmartin
<00000014e0e4a59b-dmarc-requ...@listserv.uga.edu> wrote:

:>And since the validity of S(...) depends on the USINGs in effect,
:>its use is problematic, at least in a library macro.

If the result is an absolute (non-relocateable) value, only real weird usings
like
                       USING X'7ffff000',Rx
would resolve a negative value in an SCON.

http://www.dissensoftware.com