From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]
On Behalf Of esst...@juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:30 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Can Someone Point Out My error Here

r1 is loaded from a Field called ANCHOR1@ It contains the address of a
storage Block or structure Before using it I CHECK THE EYE CATCHER which I
previously posted.
There is a Compare for the value f the eye catcher to veridy that I am using
the right Storage Structure, and I AM as evident by the JNE - not be taken.

There is No Pruning of instructions
These 5 instructions are executed as written .
.