> The DSDC macro generates a labeled DS statements or unlabeled DC
> statements depending on &TYPE; its format is, for example:

Just a small point...

There is no actual requirement to use DS rather than DC in a DSECT. In
fact there are reasons to prefer DC. One reason is that the nominal value
is often useful as a kind of commentary that indicates the usage. A
product I worked on for many years had a standard that mandated use of DC
rather than DS except for cases where DC doesn't work (very long fields,
mainly).

Best regards, Steve Hobson
Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.