Agreed.  Fantastic product.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Blaicher, Christopher Y.
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:15 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Debuggers

Cole Software's XDC product.  It does everything I have ever needed.  It is
like debugging with an assembler listing on your screen.

I think it is best of breed.

Chris Blaicher
Technical Architect
Software Development
Syncsort Incorporated
50 Tice Boulevard, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
P: 201-930-8234  |  M: 512-627-3803
E: cblaic...@syncsort.com