Speaking of RMODE 64, I see that HLASM supports it, but the Binder doesn't
on z/OS.  So it's unclear if LOAD supports RMODE 64 yet.  Assuming support
is added someday, I presume LINK will not.

However, assuming the Binder is consistent and requires AMODE 64 on an
RMODE 64 module, LOAD will always return an odd address, although you can't
directly use it for anything!  (Based on the assumption that above-the-bar
execution is still not supported).

sas

--
sas