Try

   XC    DWORD,DWORD

Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. - John
F. Kennedy
Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride. - Bette Davis (as
character Margo Channing) _All About Eve_1950
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. - H. H. Williams
Our greatest danger in life is in permitting the urgent things to crowd
out the important. - Charles E. Hummel

IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> wrote on
10/26/2015 05:27:58 PM:

> From: retired mainframer <retired-mainfra...@q.com>

> The first MVC does not clear DWORD.  It copies 8 bytes from location
> 11 (X'0B') to DWORD.

----------------------------------------- The information contained in this
communication (including any attachments hereto) is confidential and is
intended solely for the personal and confidential use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. The information may also constitute a legally
privileged confidential communication. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in
error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or unauthorized use of this
information, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.
Thank you