On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:42:16 -0700, John Ehrman wrote:

>The second edition of my Assembler Language textbook is available for
>download at
>
>http://idcp.marist.edu/enterprisesystemseducation/assemblerlanguageresources-1.html

Thanks, John!

>I'll be retiring from IBM at the end of May, so if you have any comments
>or suggestions, please send them to me at  johnehrm...@gmail.com  .

Good for you, John!

>Since the text was created on z/VM using IBM's BookMaster, I doubt I'll be
>able to create any further versions after retiring.  I may, however, be
>able to provde occasional supplements and errata through the Marist
>College web site.

Can you export it to another format such as LaTeX, that would lend itself to
further updates?

>(I'd like to provide a second text describing the
>Conditional Assembly and Macro language, but that will depend on time,
>energy, and need.)

Not to mention a suitable tool for editing and formatting. I like LyX, and John
McKown has mentioned another that I've not (yet) used.

>I plan to be available for consulting on Assembler Language topics like
>education, modernization, and simplification.

Best wishes to you for whatever comes next. You have been very helpful
and I appreciate all your contributions.

--
Tom Marchant