From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Richard Kuebbing
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 6:46 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: random quest

Fantastic.  This looks to be the level of brilliance I was looking for -
simplicity plus 100% solution.

So follow-up question.  I have a lot of advanced math in grad school, all
inapplicable to this.  Is there any kind of measure of how "random" a set of
numbers is?  Someone internal is bound to ask.  I am thinking of graphing the
difference [=n(i+1)-n(i)] and looking at distribution.  The client(s) are
business persons and are unlikely to ask.

Question 2:  I have a passion for documenting things.  Do you wish to have your
name attached to this idea?

Tomorrow when I have time I will peruse all the answers.

Profound thanks

Peace be w/y'all