Never mind, I found an example of a PLI macro procedure. It wasn't obvious that
procedure is a language or macro statement depending on how it's defined.
Syntax is certainly far better than than HLASM and C macros. It's too bad it
doesn't allow asm and other internal information.

Regards, Jon.

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:16 PM, Jon Perryman <jperr...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>> Jon Perryman wrote:
>> to be a pre-processor language rather than macro language. Is there a way
>> to call the same macro in different locations with parms for tailoring?

> Robin Vowels wrote:
> Yes.
> It is also called a macro preprocessor.

I was wanting to learn something new. Can you add a couple words and tell how
to find it. Or better yet show an example.