In 2012, I did a presentation at SHARE in Atlanta on the details of the
dual-address-space (DAS) and linkage-stack (LS) architecture which includes
BAKR and PR.  Most likely, this contains far more detail than any sane person
would want to know, but it's easier to digest than the description in the PoO.

The Assembler List section of the UGA list server doesn't support attachments
or I would have posted it here. If you would like a copy, please contact me via
email, and I'll forward you a PowerPoint file.  (Please don't repost your
request here.)