I suppose the way one groups the letters would be influenced
by one's own habits.  I would expect that experienced z/OS
programmers would know that  for the past few decades, new
macro names follow the same convention as module names and
message IDs by starting with the 3 character prefix of the
owning component.

IEA  - component prefix
T    - Transaction
DUMP - Dump

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY