 From: Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
 To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Subject: Re: Snap Macro Assembler error ? Here it is thanks
 Sent: Nov 04 '18 19:06

 Here is it is

 Thanks

 SETRP RC=4,RETREGS=YES,RETADDR=(R4),FRESDWA=YES,DUMP=YES, X 306
 RECORD=YES,RUB=(R3),DUMPOPX=SNAPL 307

 SNAPL SNAPX DCB=*-*,PDATA=ALL,SDATA=LSQA,LIST=(R7),STRHDR=L1
 CNOP 0,4
 01-SNAPX
 The DCB is the last parameter so I guess SETRP will ignore it

 SNAPL BAL 1,IHB0010 BRANCH AROUND PARAM LIST
 DC AL1(0) ID NUMBER
 DC AL1(115) OPTION FLAGS
 DC AL1(133) OPTIONS FLAG 2
 DC AL1(1) VERSION NUMBER