An IF SLIP Trap is probably the simplest sure-fire way of determining
if an exit is driven.  You could modify the exit code or add another program to
the exit point to trace calls. It might help if you were more specific about
the exit you’re interested in.
Keven

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 12:07 AM -0500, "Jake Anderson"
<justmainfra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

Cross posted

When we take a SVCDUMP for an active address space . Does the dump shows if
that particular address space uses particular EXIT ? I am just trying to
understand if a dump of an address space can help me to determine if a
particular exit is being used or not .

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Jake