From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] on behalf
of Jonathan Scott [jonathan_sc...@vnet.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 4:31 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: What's wrong with me?

Ref:  Your note of 30 May 2021, 01:19:09 +0000

I don't know the specifics of the routine which is showing the
error information in this case, but as I already said, the PSW
and registers appear to be for the caller's linkage stack level.
The interrupt code is however related to the current RB level,
so in this case it does not relate to the PSW and registers.

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz writes:
> For an SVC, the PSW would point just after the SVC, not just
> after the BALR. It seems more likely that the PSW shown comes
> from the stack.

Jonathan Scott, HLASM
IBM Hursley, UK