I just created IBM RFE 153397 to fix the CEEDUMP process.  It does not currently print the LE Stack frame storage of LE conforming assembler programs in the Traceback list.  I would appreciate all of your votes.  After going through the process of creating an RFE, maybe I understand why this has not already been requested.  I am sure that I am not the only programmer that has coded an LE conforming assembler program. From my chats with IBM and the Debugging Guide, it appears that printing the LE Stack frame storage is a language responsibility and not an LE responsibility.  Personally I believe that an unformatted dump of the LE Stack frame storage could be left in the hands of LE and any storage formatting could be directed to the HLLs.  We all know that assembler does not store and keep track of options, releases, special control blocks etc., unlike COBOL, C/C++. and PL/I.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=153397