WRT:
"A gentle reminder on terminology: The term "JUMP" appears neither in the PoO nor in the z/Architecture Reference Summary (SA22-7832). What you refer to as "JAS (jump and save)" is simply reflecting the extended mnemonic for BRANCH RELATIVE AND SAVE (BRAS)."

The PoOps has some inconsistencies... One that I find rather irritating is the presences of extended mnemonics for a large number of newer instructions, but the omission of same for all of the BC, BRC, BRAS and related instructions.

Yes, I am quite aware that I included redundant entries in my list. I didn't care because it was beside the point.

Speaking of fake mnemonics... What is the difference between "extended mnemonics" (such as CGIJNE) and "alternative mnemonics" (such as JAS)? Is it that one is documented only in the PoOp and the other only in HLASM Ref?

(FWIW, I find both books to be abysmal documents!)
(There. That ought to create a firestorm!)

Dave