Are the mappings identical; the answers for MVS versions of the macros
may not be the same for the VSE versions.

The values you want to set better be at the same displacements.

On 2022-02-24 12:29 p.m., Dave Clark wrote:
"IBM Mainframe Assembler List"<ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>  wrote on
02/24/2022 12:19:43 PM:
As I see while writing this, just doing it yourself by updating IFGRPL
fields has already been suggested. I agree.
         OK, my only question is whether I have to do this through the
IFGRPL DSECT or whether I can just use the IKQRPL DSECT directly?  Does
IFGRPL have something I will need that IKQRPL does not?

You can try to validate as you go (e.g. in your code above but without
the MODCBs), or you can do a validation pass first, and only when
you're sure you have a correct set of things to do, do them.
         Everything has already been validated before the process gets to
this point.  At this point it is just conditional statements to see what I
need to do.  But at least if I don't have to use MODCB then I can
rearrange and simplify these conditional statements.

Sincerely,

Dave Clark

Gary Weinhold
Senior Application Architect
DATAKINETICS | Data Performance & Optimization
Phone:+1.613.523.5500 x216
Email: weinh...@dkl.com
Visit us online at www.DKL.com
E-mail Notification: The information contained in this email and any
attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other
intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you
notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your
mail system.