I've commented 2 "org" inside this tkarea and the error was solved.
I could not understand once it were normal ORG instructions like
A DS 0F
B DS F
 ORG A
C DS F
 ORG
D DS F

But I've rewrite it in another way to solve
Thanks
João

--
O software antivírus Avast realizou uma checagem de vírus neste e-mail.