Hi... I hope someone can help me... I'm seeing some behavior that I'm not
understanding.

I've written a macro (let's call it MYMAC) that contains an inner macro (let's
call it MYINNER). I have a PRINT NOGEN at the start of my program. There is one
invocation in my program of MYMAC. In the assembler listing, MYMAC is not
expanded (that's correct). But immediately after the call to MYMAC in the
listing, the entire macro source of MYINNER (including the macro comments
beginning with dot-asterisk) are printed in the listing.

I would not have expected to see MYINNER printed at all with PRINT NOGEN in
effect. It's entirely possible that I'm misunderstanding something or maybe
missing an option... can anyone advise me?

Thank you,

David