-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Em nome de
Steve Smith
Enviada em: sábado, 2 de dezembro de 2023 12:00
Para: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Assunto: Re: RES: Reseting RMODE

This conversation is making less and less sense.  Since when does TPUT use
a DCB?

On the original question: RMODE sets a flag on the module that ultimately
tells program fetch to load your program above or below the line (or bar,
these days).  Once loaded, what do you expect to happen on an RMODE
change?  You want program fetch to somehow delete the above the line copy
and reload it below? Sorry, but that's ridiculous.  If you think your code
needs to be RMODE 24 for any reason, then it must be always.

sas