Back when I was a full-time IBMer, I had a spreadsheet with all z/Architecture
instructions sorted by the machine in which they were introduced.
Unfortunately, this included IBM-confidential instructions, and I was not able
to take it with me when I retired.

I recently spent a few hours massaging the instruction list in Appendix B3 of
the z/Architecture Principles of Operation, and correlating the facility codes
listed with the machine in which the instruction was introduced. You can find
the results in a spreadsheet on my Google drive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aU-4ndTXTEf17hCDLiqSqXfFENr39rIV/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104012833061983447284&rtpof=true&sd=true

Note, there may be some inaccuracies for instructions that were added by a
mid-life kicker, for which the documentation did not appear until the next
major machine was released.