Greetings,

My name is Sunil and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Job Title: CISCO UCCE Engineer/Consultant

Location: Plano,TX

Duration: 6 Months

*Job Description:*

   - Very strong knowledge of Cisco UCCE system architectures, approaches,
   techniques and technologies.
   - Strong with debugging techniques, understanding and troubleshooting
   using PIM, CTI, IVR logs for Cisco UCCE through tools like procmon, rttest,
   opctest, dumplog etc.
   - Strong knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications, UCCE technology and
   strategies including CUIC, CAD, Finesse, PG, CCMP, ROGGER, ICM, CVP, CUIC.
   - Strong in Written/Oral Communication

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 983-5637 even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Sincerely yours,

*Sunil Maurya*

*eTeam Inc*

*smau...@eteaminc.com <smau...@eteaminc.com>*