*I have a brand new site for you to pay for psychic readings with your
credit card. You can also pay by Venmo, or Zelle.  I would simply e-mail
the invoice to you, you would fill out the info, credit card number, name,
e-mail address and your phone number, and e-mail it back to me. The prices
are the same and so are the minimum of 5 free minutes. *

*The prices are as follows: 15 minutes for $55, plus you get 5 more free
minutes, 30 minutes for $111, plus 10 more free minutes, 60 minutes for
$222, plus 15 free minutes.*
*Pick the way you want to pay and e-mail me, then I will e-mail my number
to call back on.*

*Please reply to me below for details*