Hello Doug,

> Pete McNeil wrote:
>> Hello assp-test,
>> We've created a Message Sniffer plugin for ASSP 2.0
>>

>  From your included readme:
> "DETAILS
>     This plugin requires ASSP 2.0 or higher. (As of this writing ASSP 2.0
> is still in beta test.) ASSP 2.0 requires perl 5.8.8 and so does this
> plugin."

> Pete,

> Many of us are using perl 5.10 with great success for our ASSP 2.0.
> Will your plugin work with perl 5.10?  If not, I will not be able to
> test it.

I believe it should. That text was written because the app was
developed and tested with perl 5.8.8 not because there was any known
incompatibility with later versions.

If you do have trouble let me know and we will make a fix.

The features that are used in the plugin are pretty generic/basic so I
don't expect you will have any problems.

_M

--
Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,