Guten Tag Fritz Borgstedt,

am Montag, 8. Dezember 2008 um 12:38 schrieben Sie:
Thank you,

FB> If you do not have valid certificates, you may generate both files
FB> online with :
FB> http://www.mobilefish.com/services/ssl_certificates/ssl_certificates.php";

FB> or you may use OpenSSL to generate Self-signed SSL certificates:

http://www.mobilefish.com/developer/openssl/openssl_quickguide_self_certificate.html

after creating a own, selfsigned cert, everything works.
Maybe the Description schould get an update.

By using the mobilefish cert, I had to wait 1 Hour, as my
client-program told me, the cert was not valid. I think it is
connected with mobilefishs timezone or something.

Now it looks like it is running perfectly.

Matti

--
Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Poltlbauer Weg 4, D-94036 Passau