I'm back.

This will be fixed with the next version. At this time just use the other
buttons.

Thomas

Scott MacLean <a...@hollsco.com>
24.02.2009 13:55
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>, ASSP development mailing list
<assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] Please wait while loading...

I confirm it is the bottom right button only, and it happens with version
2 only.

At 05:00 AM 2/24/2009, Matti Haack wrote:

FB> is this happening with version 2 only?
I don't know, so I change the subject, that 1.5 Users will read it.

If I use the down-right button, I get the "Please wait while
After manual reloading, no changes where submitted.

Matti

FB> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco, CA
FB> -OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
FB> -Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
participation
FB> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source
code: SFAD
FB> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Poltlbauer Weg 4, D-94036 Passau
+49 851 50477-22 Fax: +49 851 50477-29
http://www.haack-it.de

[...]

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!