14.05 died with IO Poll errors six minutes after I started it on my Win2003 Server. I posted a sanitized log here:

http://www.hollsco.com/log.txt

Startup is at 11:19:46. The first poll handles error shows up at 11:22 06 on Worker_1. However, the other threads continue to function. Worker_1 throws a few poll handles errors, then goes deaf and disappears.

At 11:24:41, Worker_2 starts throwing poll handles errors - hundreds and hundreds of them, continuously until 11:25:09. During this time, there is no other activity by any other thread. Curiously, Worker_2 times out and disconnects a connection in the middle of it at 11:24:58. At 11:25:09, Worker_10 and Main_Thread start functioning. Worker_2 continues to throw poll handles errors. Worker_2 starts receiving connections from Main_Thread, but doesn't do anything with them. It seems only Worker_2, Worker_4 and Worker_10 are functioning. At 11:25:12, Worker_3 starts throwing poll handles errors along with Worker_2, until 11:25:14, at which point ASSP locked up completely and stopped logging anything at all. It was consuming lots of CPU at this point, and would accept connections, but nothing was ever sent to the client over the connection, and it would just sit there with no activity (as seen from the client side). After two minutes of no logging and no functionality, I tried stopping the process (run in the console) with a CTRL-C, but this was also ignored. I had to terminate the perl.exe process manually to recover.