> I upgraded my installation to Perl 5.10, and installed ASSP 2.0.0
> 15.06. Running with 30 workers, I started ASSP up. It sits silent and
> deaf for about 3 minutes, as it gradually starts grabbing more and
> more memory. During this time nothing is logged. It finally started
> up, just before 12:00. From that point forward, it seemed to work
> fine, handling the load quite well.

Scott, could you please try the following ? Download this program
http://www.baremetalsoft.com/baretail/ and run it pointing it to the
assp "maillog.txt" file, then start assp and keep an eye on the log
tail, you should be able to have some more clue about what the
assp is doing... there was another way to do so, but the code was
removed from the current ASSP so the only way to keep an eye
on the live log for ASSP 2.x is currently the above one