----Ursprungligt meddelande----
Från: f...@iworld.de
Datum: 2009-04-06 14:26
Till: "ASSP development mailing list"<assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Ärende: Re: [Assp-test] pbdb.black.db growing indefinitely

Anders Westin <anders_we...@telia.com> schreibt:

>Hi
>Do you have any tmp files in your \pb directory?
>
>it´s my problem when i´m entering the "cleaning up cache records ..."
>i have no tmp files
>but after this i
>have one *.tmp file fore every file in PB and i have tracked it down
>"Permission denied" problem in the "sub flush" ASSP tells me i can´t
>unlink(delete) the file ,
>Why ?, I have no clue

ASSP must have read/write access to all folders/files inside the ASSP
folder. In your case it does not. Why not? I can not tell you.
You should be able to set permissions for the ASSP/PB folder to full.
Use chmod 777 path/to/PB