If 'use IO::Socket::SSL' is done, this module wraps all calls to Sockets
to it self, if you call undedicated $fh->close or $fh->sysread or ......!

Thomas

"GrayHat" <gray...@gmx.net>
10.04.2009 14:34
Bitte antworten an
GrayHat <gray...@gmx.net>; Bitte antworten an

An
"ASSP development mailing list" <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] 1.5.1.2 - Many Connection Idle - timeout

> a reliable report, but judging from what I see, sounds like those
> hiccups aren't showing up anymore (fingers crossed, will report
> again later)

Till now, all well, so apparently uninstalling the SSL module did
the trick, yet I can't understand why just having it installed (but
NOT enabled in ASSP) caused that issue, but the important
thing is that it sounds like the problem wasn't due to ASSP code
but (probably... will watch ASSP some more) due to some issue
inside the SSL module

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!