I have run 1.5.1.2(1.1.07) from the console - base c:/assp - no
backslashes in the filenames but still:

Apr-28-09 13:27:32 PenaltyBox: cleaning BlackBox finished; IP's
before=954, deleted=844
Apr-28-09 13:27:32 Error: orderedtie is unable to delete
c:/assp/pb/pbdb.black.db - Permission
                   denied
Apr-28-09 13:27:32 Error: orderedtie is unable to rename
c:/assp/pb/pbdb.black.db.tmp to c:/assp/pb/pbdb.
                   black.db - Permission denied

Strawberry Perl (5.008.008)
"Everyone" full control of folder and files
Win32

Any ideas?

Peter
Subject: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: About the penaltybox
cleanup

Do not start ASSP as Service for this test - use the console mode! If we
have a slash/backslash problem - maybe the Service is not installed
correct.
You can check correctness, watching the log for a (any) filename - there
should be no backslash in the filename!

Thomas

"Peter Ingham" <peter.ing...@a-one.co.uk>
28.04.2009 08:12
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
"ASSP development mailing list" <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re:  About the penaltybox cleanup

I have changed the "base" in assp.cgf to "c:/assp" and have reinstalled
the
service to make the base "c:/assp"

I will now monitor the log for the next time the caches are saved.

Thanks

Peter Ingham

> stop assp
> edit assp.cfg and change 'base:=.....'  to the value using slashes not
> backslashes  'c:/assp'
>
> start assp with the assp-dir using a slash not a backslash
>
> for example :  >perl assp.pl c:/assp
>
> is the error gone?
>
> Thomas
>

> "Peter Ingham" <peter.ing...@a-one.co.uk>
> 28.04.2009 07:00
> Bitte antworten an
> ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
>

> An
> "ASSP development mailing list" <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Kopie
>
> Thema
> Re: [Assp-test] About the penaltybox cleanup
>

> I have done this but still get the problem:
> Apr-28-09 04:41:08 Error: orderedtie is unable to delete
> c:\assp/pb/pbdb.rbl.db - Permission
>                   denied
> Apr-28-09 04:41:08 Error: orderedtie is unable to rename
> c:\assp/pb/pbdb.rbl.db.tmp to c:\assp/pb/pbdb.rbl.
>                   db - Permission denied
>
> Also "Everyone" has full permissions
>

> Peter Ingham

Yorkshire.