Jacopo,

you should change your mailflow if possible :

incoming like just done

internet ----> assp ---|--> exchange |

outgoing

exchange ---> assp ---> (hmailserver or ISP) ---> internet

hmailserver is a free full mailserver for windows and could be used for
such mailrelay!

>But on assp remain only bad email and assp build a spamdb that block
all...

Why (?) - just collect also the good mails.  To get a nice functional
spamdb, you'll need both - the bad and the good mails!
How ever, if this is not possible, try to get a good spamdb from a
(italien) friend and switch off rebuildspamdb. I use an old spamdb from
Fritz, because he is getting much more mails than I and the resulting
spamdb is much more better than my local one.
But, with a fine tuned up penaltybox
(White,Black,Noprocessing,Delaying,MXA,PTR,HELO,SPF/SRS,DNSBL,SenderBase,HeaderBombs,DKIM,MSGIDsig,...)

for the header part and (URIBL,Bombs,Virus,...) for the body, you'll
detect 99,9 % of spams. My Bayesian-Check (spamdb) is set to monitor,
because I get mails from all over the world and what is a good spamdb this
week could be a bad one next week - but I do not get more spam than one or
two in a week.

Thomas

Jacopo Cappelli <jacop...@gmail.com>
30.05.2009 10:23
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re: Antwort: SpamDB accurately

Excuse me for my english...
                                       LAN
internet ----> assp ---|--> exchange |
But on assp remain only bad email and assp build a spamdb that block
all...
Thanks,
Jacopo