>> uhm... just an idea; maybe a crazy one, but since we're at it...

> Not so crazy - we have to write one line to a file per blocked mail,
the
> same like in the LOG, so we have not to change too much code in
> Blockreports. We need some code to rotate the blockreport.log and to
> mainten the count of files - this needs some additional code lines in
> existing sub's!

> I have to talk to Fritz about this.

Well... why rotate ? See, the file may just be cleaned up after
generating
the report for a given address or by purging entries older than "T" when
the rebuildspamdb runs (thinking loud); the second option may probably
be a better one since, in case the report gets "lost" (ok, it shouldn't
happen
but...) one may re-request it and be able to receive the "same" report
until
rebuildspamdb won't run again; at that point, the code will load the
file,
purge any expired entry and then proceed inserting any new entry into
the blockreport log... which as I wrote may even be some kind of
"database"
in case a faster, indexed access is needed