Hi all,

I've just finished a prerelease 2.0.1_RC0.4.08 (has to run until tomorrow
morning on my systems before released). Starting with this release ASSP V2
GUI is multi language enabled.

I'm looking for some of you, to translate the GUI text in to non english
languages. This should not be done by a single person (1800 text parts to
translate). It would be nice, if some of you from the same country could
join to share the work! Editing the files has to be done only with an UTF8
enabled editor (how ever, 'vi' should not be used - it is doing wrong
things in UTF8 mode [reported from Steve]) !!!!

Thomas

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!