Hi Pascal,

cvs looks good - but this link downloads assp.pl . What we need is a
download to (for example) assp_MT_version.txt (only some bytes long),
where assp could find the currently published version to compare it with
the running one. If the SF version is newer, assp could show a link to
assp.pl in the top menu (or change its color), like proposed by Matti.

Thomas

Pascal Dreissen <pas...@dreissen.nl>
22.09.2009 14:50
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re: Antwort: V2 Feture request: Update available
Notice

Hi,

Why not use cvs on sourceforge:

http://assp.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/assp/assp2/assp.pl

Get's always the latest version (if published which isn't that hard
todo!)

Grtz!

Op 22 sep 2009, om 14:06 heeft Thomas Eckardt/eck het volgende
geschreven: