>BTW, I suspect you missed/forgot the wrap at: field. Something for the
next update. :-)

Oh sorry - I've done that change (3), but I forgot to press the small disk
icon - next update will have it!
The next update will have some more small changes to the MaillogTail. The
help text is extended and the realtime maillog is purified but contains
more lines. And there will be a link to reset the form to system default
values.

Thomas

Trevor Jacques <tre...@videlicet.com>
19.10.2009 22:15
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] fixes and changes in 2.0.1_RC0.5.01

> changed
> - some small changes in MaillogTail design

Excellent. Thanks, Thomas.

BTW, I suspect you missed/forgot the wrap at: field. Something for the
next update. :-)

T.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!