I'm happy that it's fixed for you, but it definitely isn't working for
me on win32.   It was fine until I started using 2.0.1 rc 0.5.05/6 and
still doesn't work with 07.

Did something change between 04 and 05/6 with respect to logging or
the way that logs are parsed for block reports and grip list
uploading?

As of my last rebuild, the griplist is still not being sent.
Oct-27-09 13:40:26 Skipping GrIPlist upload. Not enough messages processed.

Something ain't right...