This will be fixed in 0.6.06 - Thanks!

Thomas

K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
01.12.2009 15:04
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
[Assp-test] other warnings in the warnings.txt output

In my warnings.txt file (started at command line with -w, see previous
post), I see a couple other oddities.

Line numbers here are based off of 2.0.1 rc 0.6.03.  win32

1) Bareword found where operator expected.  I reported this before and
Thomas suggested that I start with the warnings file.

Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 1036) line 1, near
"'c:/assp/messages/okmail/Thrillist_Las_Vegas_Rooster's_Godfather_Courtesan"
                 (Missing operator before s_Godfather_Courtesan?)
Number found where operator expected at (eval 1036) line 1, near
"--126085."
                 (Missing operator before 126085.?)

another example:

Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 926) line 1, near
"c:/assp/messages/notspam/Breaking_News_Tareq_Salahi_'Wedid_not_crash_the_Wh"
                 (Missing operator before Wedid_not_crash_the_Wh?)
Number found where operator expected at (eval 926) line 1, near
"--125992."
                 (Missing operator before 125992.?)

and

Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 1056) line 1, near
"c:/assp/messages/notspam/TONIGHT!_The_Victoria's_Secret_Fashion_Show_10_9C_"
                 (Missing operator before s_Secret_Fashion_Show_10_9C_?)
Number found where operator expected at (eval 1056) line 1, near
"--126105."
                 (Missing operator before 126105.?)

Could this be caused by the ' in the subject which in turn gets put
into the filename since I have subject logging on?

Immediately following this each time is:

Use of uninitialized value $fh in hash element at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 236.
Use of uninitialized value $fh in delete at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 239.

Probably because of the filename it didn't seem to like.

2)more  assp_Arc.pm

Between the previously reported argument isn't numeric errors in
assp_arc.pm, I see:

Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric gt (>) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 221.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 221.
Use of uninitialized value $val in substitution (s///) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 226.
Use of uninitialized value $val in concatenation (.) or string at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 227.
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric gt (>) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 221.

This only appears a couple of times in the log, whereas the isn't
numeric is there thousands of times.

These also show up,
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 423.
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 452.
usually together.

2b) I also see:

Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric gt (>) at assp.pl line 22425.

that one is in assp.pl, not the plugin

With the isn't numeric error, other values that I've seen in the
quotes, besides what I already reported, include the full path to
filesnames notspam messages (c:/assp/messages/notspam/subject.txt),
phrases like "no bad attachments" and "Bonus: Message OK", commands
like "QUIT", the ASSP message ID, "[DNSBL]", "DATA(error)", "DNSBL,
208.87.90.180 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org d..." with the dots,
"DomainKey", and more.  * 4 out of 5 are just blank "".

3) bitwise warning

Argument "" isn't numeric in bitwise or (|) at assp.pl line 12194.

this line appears multiple times throughout the log.

4)  email mime.pm unquoted = not allowed in content type.  This error
shows up just like this, without other warnings interspersed

Unquoted = not allowed in Content-Type! at
c:/Perl/site/lib/Email/MIME.pm line 28 thread 2
Illegal Content-Type parameter =original at
c:/Perl/site/lib/Email/MIME.pm line 28 thread 2
Unquoted = not allowed in Content-Type! at assp.pl line 22709 thread 2
Illegal Content-Type parameter =original at assp.pl line 22709 thread 2
Unquoted = not allowed in Content-Type! at
c:/Perl/site/lib/Email/MIME.pm line 28 thread 2
Illegal Content-Type parameter =original at
c:/Perl/site/lib/Email/MIME.pm line 28 thread 2
Unquoted = not allowed in Content-Type! at assp.pl line 22709 thread 2
Illegal Content-Type parameter =original at assp.pl line 22709 thread 2

Sometimes it repeats 5 or 6 times.

5) print on closed filehandle error-

print() on closed filehandle FHaaaab at assp.pl line 23798.

this line is repeated about 60 times in the warning file, without
interruption.

6)  Warnings at startup:

Useless use of a variable in void context at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 185.
"my" variable $mainVarName masks earlier declaration in same scope at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 39.
"my" variable $mainVarName masks earlier declaration in same scope at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 248.
Ambiguous call resolved as CORE::close(), qualify as such or use & at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 545.
Ambiguous call resolved as CORE::close(), qualify as such or use & at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 595.
Use of uninitialized value $type in string eq at
c:/Perl/lib/Unicode/UCD.pm line 306, <_GEN_0> chunk 1.
"my" variable $mainVarName masks earlier declaration in same scope at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_OCR.pm line 55.
Scalar value @path[1] better written as $path[1] at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_OCR.pm line 90.
Scalar value @s[7] better written as $s[7] at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_OCR.pm line 294.
"our" variable $base redeclared at assp.pl line 3162.
"our" variable $LogDateLang redeclared at assp.pl line 3162.
"our" variable $LogDateFormat redeclared at assp.pl line 3162.
"our" variable $mydb redeclared at assp.pl line 3162.
Subroutine mlog redefined at assp.pl line 7936.
Name "main::ASSP_OCRValencePB" used only once: possible typo at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_OCR.pm line 69.
Name "Convert::TNEF::errstr" used only once: possible typo at assp.pl
line 33869.
Name "main::TestASSP_OCR" used only once: possible typo at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_OCR.pm line 65.
Name "main::ocrmaxsizeASSP_OCR" used only once: possible typo at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_OCR.pm line 79.
Subroutine serviceCheck redefined at (eval 41) line 30.
Subroutine main::haveToScan redefined at c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line
156.
Subroutine main::haveToFileScan redefined at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 157.
Subroutine main::CheckAttachments redefined at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 158.
                 (in cleanup) No such method: DESTROY at
c:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SenderBase/Results.pm line 79.
Use of uninitialized value $1 in concatenation (.) or string at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 521.
Use of uninitialized value $1 in concatenation (.) or string at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 521.
Use of uninitialized value $1 in concatenation (.) or string at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 521.
Use of uninitialized value $1 in concatenation (.) or string at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 521.
Use of uninitialized value $1 in concatenation (.) or string at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_ARC.pm line 521.
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 423.
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 423.
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
c:/assp/Plugins/ASSP_AFC.pm line 452.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!