Forgive me if I've misunderstood something, but I thought MySQL
replication was Master->Slave, and clustering was Master->Master...

I'm also running MySQL cluster, with 3 ASSP machines writing to the
cluster, and I've never seen any (MySQL related ) errors, let alone
this particular error....

If your running cluster, did you set the table types to NDBCLUSTER?

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On 02.12.2009, at 20:24, "Thomas Eckardt/eck" <thomas.ecka...@thockar.com