Alexander,

Try this:

Troubleshooting ImageMagick / PerlMagick Installation on Windows

In some rare cases, ImageMagick's Installation process may silently fail to
install PerlMagick (The perl binding for ImageMagick), in which case the
above command will fail.

To rectify this, open a command prompt and go to C:\Program
Files\ImageMagick-N.N.N\PerlMagick\ and type ...

ppm install ImageMagick.ppd
...If errors are reported about mismatched Architecture/OS then type
perl --version
. This should output the architecture for which perl was built e.g.

Make a note of this output. Now edit the Image-Magick.ppd file and change
the <ARCHITECTURE NAME> entry so that it matches the perl output e.g.
     <ARCHITECTURE NAME="MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-5.10" />

Save the file and run ...
ppm install Image-Magick.ppd
The PerlMagick installation should run as normal.

Original link:
http://pixenate.com/pixenate/docs/Installation-Guide.html#im_win

Steve