Then why do people run windows?? :-D

But seriously... I've been on v2 for about a year, and I'm now at a
point where I'm torn between leaving ASSP running without updating
(because she's working great) or updating (because Thomas has made
some changes, and it needs testing)...

Longest run without crash or update, 3 months....(then upgraded)....
Sounds pretty stable to me....

Steve

Sent from my iPhone