Sorry Max, but this is unclear to me!

If a user wants to send a 'notspam report' he/she has to open/click/select
(what ever) that mail. And even if assp will be able to resend on a
notspam report, the user will get the same mail.

>he/she wouldn't have to search the whole spam folder
>looking for other mails by the same sender and moving them manually into
>the inbox

There is no function in ASSP like 'resend all my spams to me' - from this
(sender,domain,subject contains, body contains,IP,CIP, from to date/time,
....). Such a function would need nearly the same runtime like
rebuildspamdb, to find this junk of mails in a single request. If ASSP
receives 5 such requests per hour V1 will have trubble to receive any
mails and the MaintThread in V2 will do no other maint-task and will
allocate 100% of one CPU core. A typical search count would be between
15.000 and 30.000 files.
What mail client is used by your users, that is unable to search (sort)
for adresses/text/subjects/dates + select more than one entry + action ?

I think Steve could give you some information how to handle this szenario.
He is running ASSP completely in tagging mode - Exchange is moving the
mails in to the users folders depending on the tag.

Thomas

Max <m...@mailspot.at>
19.12.2009 12:47
Bitte antworten an
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

An
assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] Antwort: Resend mails automatically on notspam  report?

On 12/19/2009 12:29 PM, Thomas Eckardt/eck wrote:
> Why should we resend a mail on a notspam report, that was already
> delivered (even as spam)? Or I'm missunderstanding something?
>
> Thomas

Thanks for your answers,

I was thinking it might be useful when bayes was in testmode and all the
mails tagged as bayes spam would be folded in each user's "likely spam"
folder..
That way, when a user detects a mail that was wrongly identified by
bayes to be spam, he/she wouldn't have to search the whole spam folder
looking for other mails by the same sender and moving them manually into
the inbox. For example when receiving newsletters they get regularly..
Of course this makes only sense -at least to me- in this particular
scenario..

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!