I'm having some trouble with our users getting facebook messages and
looking for suggestions on how to fix this.

Do you think it's a good idea to "no process" message from facebook?
We do see lots of bogus messages from @facebook.com senders, that
don't pass spf validation.  Language is the same as the real facebook
messages, just with bad links.  These get blocked, which is why lots
of legitimate facebook messages also get blocked.

What I'd like to do is allow @facebook.com messages to get through as
long as the SPF matches.  I'd use noprocessing so they don't add to
the corpus.

The problem is that I don't think there's a way to do this with the
current v2 of assp.

How difficult would it be to have a list of domain names (with
wildcard functionality, so *.facebook.com) that match either the mail
from or from lines and have it be that as long as SPF matches, the
message goes through, with no processing?  Maybe extend that
functionality to have another list that if the same criteria is met,
it's considered whitelisted.  This is sort of like our own internal
senderbase that relys on spf.

Thanks for the insight.