Matti, please start assp in a command line. Tell me where in the startup
sequence assp take too much time. There are done some extenstive checks on
windows systems at startup.

Thomas

Von:    Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>
Datum:  19.01.2010 19:15
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] public release planing for V2

> I want to release V2 on SF for public in March.
Cool.

I  observed, that the last versions (maybe from 20 on) needs very long
to  start  on  my  machine.  Assp  creeps  for 5 minutes without doing
nothing  visible  in the log. Conuming variable low memory from 65-80M
and  then,  after  this  time it "ignites", shoot up to 300mb and then
starts working.
In  later  Versions  the start was much faster - which is now a little
problem if assp stalls, it could be down for minutes.

Maybe the tasks done during startup could be done later?

Matti

--
Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Poltlbauer Weg 4, D-94036 Passau

world's best and brightest in the field, creating opportunities for
Conference
attendees to learn about information security's most important issues
through
interactions with peers, luminaries and emerging and established
companies.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!