I've got a problem where notifications from facebook are being
rejected due to being on a couple DNSBL services.  I've got
validateRBL set to block.  The behavior is normal.

I tried to make an exception for the ranges
69.63.178.0-69.63.178.255
and
69.63.184.0-69.63.184.255
by putting these in the file that I use for noRBL (Don't do DNSBL for these IPs)

I've deleted them from the cache file using the "SHOW DNSBL Cache"
button, removing the lines and resaving the file.  is that the right
way to edit the cache?

Is my logic wrong?

Messages are still being rejected due to DNSBL from these IP addresses.