Hello,

i found some strange lines in my rebuild-log
Do I have to update something or is there a glith in ASSP?

Jan-09-11 18:16:31 h:/assp/spam
Jan-09-11 18:20:45 File Count:  25,081
Jan-09-11 18:20:45 Processing... spam with 25081 filesUse of uninitialized
value $name in exists at h:/Perl/lib/Encode.pm line 105.
Use of uninitialized value $find in exists at h:/Perl/lib/Encode/Alias.pm line
25.
Use of uninitialized value $find in hash element at h:/Perl/lib/Encode/Alias.pm
line 26.
Use of uninitialized value $find in pattern match (m//) at
h:/Perl/lib/Encode/Alias.pm line 31.
Use of uninitialized value $find in pattern match (m//) at
h:/Perl/lib/Encode/Alias.pm line 31.
Use of uninitialized value $find in pattern match (m//) at
h:/Perl/lib/Encode/Alias.pm line 31.

Matti

--
Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh