On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Fritz Borgstedt <f...@iworld.de> wrote:

> Is modify.pm not sufficient to make all those changes yourself?

It very well might be, but I have questions (see first post) about what
needs to be escaped and how in modify.pm.  Specifically how to handle double
quotes ("), line breaks (\n) and if < and > need special handling.

The bit about the subject getting its closing </strong> after alternate from
addresses might be considered a minor coding error.

Putting a class around the subject instead of strong would let the general
admin make css changes to have the reports look as they want, without
messing with the perl code in modify.pm.  That's just my 2 cents and should
be a really easy code change.

Thanks