Hello,

Running ASSP 1.8.5.2(0.0.01) and RebuildSpamDB 2.8.5.9 (1.0.00)

I was looking through my RebuildSpamDB Reports and noticed that some of
the trashlist files could not be deleted.  What would be the reason for
this?  I'm the only one who messes with ASSP and I know I haven't
deleted any of those files.

cannot delete Trashlist message c:/assp/spam/12919-10258.eml: No such
file or directory

cannot delete Trashlist message c:/assp/spam/12920-10878.eml: No such
file or directory

Also, (not that it's a big thing) noticed that the summary for that
section is on the same line as the last removal:

removing c:/assp/spam/12945-01287.eml TrashlistTrashlist: cleaning
finished; before=1064, deleted=140

Kind Regards,

Brett